Sign in to follow this  
Wing

Carenado C152

I couldn't find this information anywhere on the Internet before I tried it so I'll post it here in case anyone cares. The Carenado C152 works perfectly fine in P3D 3.1. You only need to change the file path during installation to point to your P3D directory. Carenado doesn't list it as being P3D compatible but I had no problems during installation and in a quick test flight it worked perfectly.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank's for the heads up, the only issue I see is the left and right nav lights as well as the beacon will not illuminate although the reflections are visible on the airframe.The rear white nav light, landing light and cockpit lighting work.Try a night setting to see if you get the same error. I moved over to P3D last fall and have a few others like the Uiver DC2 that would be nice to have in the hanger.

Carenado has said that most of their fleet will run just fine in P3D. Eventually they will have dedicated installers. If something like lights or a specific gauge doesn't work, you can try looking in the aircraft.cfg or panel.cfg file for the specific file and see if you have it in your system.

Vic