Sign in to follow this  
BartZ

J41 throttle pproblem

Hello everyone. I bought the J41 yesterday. Installation did not ask me for product key which I thought was strange.

I run FSX Steam on 64bit Win7 with Saitek 52Pro.

The throttle and pitch quadrants are inoperable. Moving the joystick throttle, F keys and mouse operation do not move the leavers but the engine seems to respond. I tried all could think off. I am desperate. The latch release buttons (red) do not work and unfeather pump switch makes no difference.. 

I had free version of FSUIPC. Then I uninstalled it - problem persists. Then I bought FSUIPC4 still no difference. I tried unplugging the joystick and not running the Saitek plugin but still no change. 

Can anyone help with some advice?

Thank you,

Bart

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Best bet is  to put  in a support  ticket  in,   bit  strange  that it  didn't  ask  you to input  your  serial number  in,  sure  the  box  wasn't  behind  or  in the task bar  which  some times  happens

Some people have got it to work in FSX:SE, and you can find details of what they did here in the forum. However, PMDG will not give you any support on this matter as FSX Steam Edition is not officially supported by the PMDG J41.

Thank you. Since I posted I found a lot of chats about the unsupported SE.

I'll look around the forum. Maybe I'll get it to work.

Cheers.