Sign in to follow this  
vitocaresimo

Virtavia V-22 Osprey wont take off

i Bought the Virtavia V-22 Osprey  but it wont take off, i auto started engines with crtl e, flaps down, apply throttle but nothing happens?

All my other planes are fine

please help

thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm just guessing here, based on what type of aircraft the V-22 is. Is there a propeller/rotor feathering control of some sort you have to set in order to get the blades to bite? ;)

i Bought the Virtavia V-22 Osprey  but it wont take off, i auto started engines with crtl e, flaps down, apply throttle but nothing happens?

All my other planes are fine

please help

thanks

Although you haven't indicated what you are using to control your throttle, it might first be worth checking your control settings, as some addon aircraft seem to have the ability to alter these, although I haven't noticed this with any Virtavia aircraft.

If everything seems fine with the control settings then just try uninstalling and reinstalling the V-22. If that fails, redownload a fresh copy of the V-22 and try installing the new version. Like most Virtavia products, the V-22 doesn't have any deep system replication and I can simply 'jump into it and fly', so either the download or the installation may be corrupt. Once you get it going however, this unique aircraft will give a few good hours of enjoyment.

Bill

ok its sorted,  turned out it was an orbx airport, reloaded using default airport and ok

Interesting! I don't think I've ever had an add-on airport interfere with the function of an add-on aircraft (other than cumulative VAS usage). Which Orbx airport was this?