Sign in to follow this  
Bob W

Hello to VC10Man

hey rick,

you still around?  I found these msgs on an old computer   and you wouldn't believe...............i went to nashville several years ago and i got that shirt for ya  :o)   give me a shout if you ever get this.

Bobbo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Bobbo

Wow, wow, wow, after so many years you actually found this thread. I had clean forgotten about this.

And you made it to Nashville too and got me a t-shirt as well? Well, I am totally flabbergasted to say the least.

In fact, I now use a far, far better version of a Logbook Editor, which may be of interest to you. PM me and we can take this further.

Take Care.

hey rick,

you still around?  I found these msgs on an old computer   and you wouldn't believe...............i went to nashville several years ago and i got that shirt for ya  :o)   give me a shout if you ever get this.

Bobbo

Please use the PM system to post private messages.  Just put your cursor over the individuals username you want to contact and select "PM this member".  I have split this post from the old topic you use to correspond with Rick and then removed (hid the posts from public view).