Sign in to follow this  
GolfSierra

Cannot access my PMDG account: "Information not found in database"

Hello!

I probably didn’t sign into my PMDG account at precisionmanuals.com for about a year or so, but yesterday I wanted to (finally) update my 777-300ER to version 1.10.7025 and noticed that I can’t log into my account anymore.

When I try to log in here, using my E-mail and password, it says “The login information you provided was not found in our database. Please try again or use the password reminder tool to retrieve a lost password”.

I didn’t forget my password, by the way, but nevertheless I gave the password reminder tool a try and it did indeed mail the correct password to my address, which I was using in my login attempts. I even tried copy-pasting it to rule out any spelling errors and tried to log in from another computer as well.

When I try to log in here, it says “Username or password is incorrect.”, so I can’t submit a support ticket either.

Now what? Did the customer database get corrupted or did my account get blocked or am I simply missing out on something? I would highly appreciate if somebody could look into this, please. I have my customer ID and all my order codes on hand, in case a PMDG staff member requires these information.

Sad greetings from Germany! :sad:

You  by any chance  used  a  different  email address previously   since  you  wouldn't be the first, since  the forum and  the  account  uses  2  different  user  sign in details

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You  by any chance  used  a  different  email address previously   since  you  wouldn't be the first, since  the forum and  the  account  uses  2  different  user  sign in details

Sorry, I don't see your point. I didn't change my E-mail address in the first place and secondly the password reminder tool send the right password to the right address. I just simply cannot log into my account.

I know that the AVSIM forum is independent from the PMDG customer account.

Sorry, I don't see your point. I didn't change my E-mail address in the first place and secondly the password reminder tool send the right password to the right address. I just simply cannot log into my account.

I know that the AVSIM forum is independent from the PMDG customer account.

Send in a support ticket. The support website requires separate registration from the store website.

The support website requires separate registration from the store website.

Ah, now I get it. Thank you!

I'll submit a support ticket there.