Sign in to follow this  
Luke

New Commercial Product

I am in the process of putting together a new commercial flightsim-related product. Who do I talk to at AVSIM regarding the right way to interact with users on the forums and what I can and cannot do?

Cheers!

Luke

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Luke,

You would contact me.  I will have to change your tag as a member to Commercial Member so members know you represent a commercial developer when posting.  If you want to have your own support forum, I can set up a support forum for your product(s) and you can advertise your product(s) in YOUR forum and provide information about updates, etc.  No charge for this.  Once the forum is set up, you will be the moderator of YOUR forum and you can pin topics and do the normal moderating duties.  Many post product details and then provide updates.  As long as you maintain your official support forum for your product(s) and do not set up an official forum elsewhere, you would remain as the moderator.  If you decide to set up your official support forum elsewhere, then I would have to remove your status as a moderator and we may or may not keep the forum here as an unofficial forum.  I usually make exceptions to this policy if you advertise on AVSIM.

Of course, you can also advertise your product(s) here.  See Advertising Info under the Contact Us tab for more information. 

When you are ready, if you want a support forum, PM me and give me the name you want for your support forum.  Otherwise, let me know when I should change your tag to Commercial Member.

If you have further questions, please PM me.

Best regards,

Thank you for the helpful answer. I'll be in touch over the next few days!

Cheers!

Luke

This is exactly what we need...such a helpful site and guys spending their time to give us new products for our hobby.....keep it up....