Sign in to follow this  
kenthom

Reverst thrust has no audio.

I just installed PMDG with P3D v3.  All seems to work well except the reverse thrust audio.  An exterior look shows the Reverser engaged. 

I have calibrated the throttle, reassigned the buttons and adjusted sensitivity. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I didn't make myself very clear. 

When I put my plane into Reverse Thrust I have to move the lever forward minutely and back to hear the Reverse Thrust kick in.  There is a little slack in the Reverse Thrust detent of my Saitek throttle. It may be a control issue but it never happened in FSX.  It was very stable and you simply pulled the throttle into reverse thrust and it responded. 

I have tried everything I can think of to resolve the issue.  I can live with it but it is very frustrating to make a flight and then land only to have the Reverse Thrust fail to provide the nice sound that comes with the landing. 

Fixed.  I feel pretty stupid.  UGH

Mind sharing the fix just in case anyone has the same issue later?

• Upvote 1

Simply moved the button assignment slider all the way to the right.  In my defense, I did a complete system reinstall and then installed P3D.  So lots of reinstalling of scenery and planes.  Forgot the little things.

Simply moved the button assignment slider all the way to the right.  In my defense, I did a complete system reinstall and then installed P3D.  So lots of reinstalling of scenery and planes.  Forgot the little things.

Yeah, that stuff is pretty frustrating. Thanks for checking back in with that.