Sign in to follow this  
Hark1

FSPS fiber accelerator not working P3D V3.2

Hi there,

Does anyone have a solution to FSPS's fiber accelerator not working with P3D (V3.2). I have 1 more use with the demo version- I am thinking of buying it.

The application registers that P3D is active, as the dials move with P3D's FPS, but it doesn't change anything as when I close (and open) the app, there is no frame change. And also, when I start P3D in legacy mode (to fly my FSX CS 777), it doesn't even recognise P3D is active as the dials don't move.

I am consulting the avsim forum because I have a much better response rate here than the sim flight, which FSPS use!

Thanks a lot

Harry Karmel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi there,

Does anyone have a solution to FSPS's fiber accelerator not working with P3D (V3.2). I have 1 more use with the demo version- I am thinking of buying it.

The application registers that P3D is active, as the dials move with P3D's FPS, but it doesn't change anything as when I close (and open) the app, there is no frame change. And also, when I start P3D in legacy mode (to fly my FSX CS 777), it doesn't even recognise P3D is active as the dials don't move.

I am consulting the avsim forum because I have a much better response rate here than the sim flight, which FSPS use!

Thanks a lot

Harry Karmel

I thought it only worked on FSX?

They have a P3Dv3.2 version since a week.

Perhaps you try that one ....

Maybe the demo version I downloaded wasn't the latest P3D one. I'll have another go this evening with a different one

OK- that didn't work as it was up to date, but I reinstalled it from the website. But with no success. And I don't have anymore uses left... Any more ideas? Thanks.

Just realised on other thing. The CPU terrain dial, is stuck on 1% and the texture filtering dial doesn't move either- does this solve anything?