Sign in to follow this  
JNS

Can't delete scenario

Hi.  Can someone please tell me in which folder the saved scenrios are located?  I've searched online and everywhere in folders and so far can't find answer.  I have two particular scenarios that will not permanently delete.  This is with default aircraft in P3Dv3.2.3 . I delete them by dragging them to the trash can in the scenario-selection window and they disappear at the time and everything seems OK.  But, when I go to choose a scenario again, there they are.  Also, when I try to load either of those two scenarios from scratch I just get the standard P3D Default scenario.  If I am flying in a scenario (other than those two), end the scenario and try to load one of the two suspect scenarios, I just get thrown back into the same scenario that I just ended.  It seems to be just these two scenarios that are the problem.  Somewhat strange. I think maybe they got corrupted when I was doing a lot of testing.   So now I am just trying to use the brute-force method of dragging them out of a folder.

Many thanks.

Jeff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi.  Can someone please tell me in which folder the saved scenrios are located?  I've searched online and everywhere in folders and so far can't find answer.  I have two particular scenarios that will not permanently delete.  This is with default aircraft in P3Dv3.2.3 . I delete them by dragging them to the trash can in the scenario-selection window and they disappear at the time and everything seems OK.  But, when I go to choose a scenario again, there they are.  Also, when I try to load either of those two scenarios from scratch I just get the standard P3D Default scenario.  If I am flying in a scenario (other than those two), end the scenario and try to load one of the two suspect scenarios, I just get thrown back into the same scenario that I just ended.  It seems to be just these two scenarios that are the problem.  Somewhat strange. I think maybe they got corrupted when I was doing a lot of testing.   So now I am just trying to use the brute-force method of dragging them out of a folder.

Many thanks.

Jeff

Normally in the documents folder, and then look in the Pepar3d folder.

bob

Thank you very much, Bob.  I wouldn't have thought of that one.

Jeff

Thank you very much, Bob.  I wouldn't have thought of that one.

Jeff

When the list gets to long in P3d I copy some out to another folder.

bob 

I like that.  Good idea.  Thanks again, Bob.

Jeff