Sign in to follow this  
Skybus2000

Decent Jeddah Airport with AES

Hi

Does anybody have any suggestion to a Jeddah Airport scenery that is fully compatible with AES FSX.

I am aware of Bdoaviation but I do not believe Oliver in Aerosoft is willing to place it into AES looking at the request lists is seems to have been their a long time and ignored.

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No other addon airport scenery. Does it have default jetways? You can use gsx for pushback at least. I haven't heard anything from that developer in a long time, I sent an email having an issue about missing textures but never heard back.

Thanks -  I did contact the developer who says it is AES compatible but Oliver ignores his repeated requests to add it on the list.

I have to say it is very irritating to have to constantly rely on Oliver's credit system, I would prefer to pay a larger price intially to have the full FSX Airport functuality, its like developres such as Level D and PMDG saying you have to buy credits for a bundle of airports to use in the FMC, hardly practicle.

I would hope Oliver improves his methods of service delivery to cater for a broader aspects.