Sign in to follow this  
hychewright

Rex 4 Problem

Thank you for that...downloading right now...I had the full release, and it definately was not working...I sure hope this does for me as well as it is for you...will report as soon as I have it updated and have taken a test flight!

Thanks for the link...downloading now!

Ses

Post Edit. No effect or change whatsoever.  I must me the 1 percent....

The lastest BETA SP4.1 made no difference.

What a bummer!

Thank you for that...downloading right now...I had the full release, and it definately was not working...I sure hope this does for me as well as it is for you...will report as soon as I have it updated and have taken a test flight!

Thanks for the link...downloading now!

Ses

Post Edit. No effect or change whatsoever.  I must me the 1 percent....

The lastest BETA SP4.1 made no difference.

What a bummer!

Same Here

Well if you still have v2.5 can always fly that version til it gets sorted out

Regards

Lamar Wright

Same Here

Well if you still have v2.5 can always fly that version til it gets sorted out

Lamar....success...

First off, go to your latest REX4 Direct HotFix 2 setup...and change the cloud size to .65 and then re-inject your cloud sets.  It took ASN a couple of minutes, but then I finally got low level clouds, and here is the pic:

2016_4_12_12_37_5_662.png

2016_4_12_12_41_0_772.png

2016_4_12_12_42_36_565.png

Lamar....success...

First off, go to your latest REX4 Direct HotFix 2 setup...and change the cloud size to .65 and then re-inject your cloud sets.  It took ASN a couple of minutes, but then I finally got low level clouds, and here is the pic:

And a beauty of a pic it is - how did you manage that lol   :Tounge:    :wink:

Rich Sennett

And a beauty of a pic it is - how did you manage that lol   :Tounge:    :wink:

Rich...I put my coffee cup down, from just having filled it back up...and then gave three kicks to the side of the computer tower.....and all of a sudden, the clouds rendered... :hi:

Actually....I went back to REX4 Direct HD, and went back to 32 bit rendering, sized my clouds to .65, and then re-injected my fav's to P3D v3.2. I fired back up the sim...and those three pics around my plane is whatchaget! :)  FINALLY.....gawd!....lol

So, the latest SP4.1 BETA, from the link on this post....and what I did with REX4 D  HD after that.

That's the 'cloud' recipe....

Rich...I put my coffee cup down, from just having filled it back up...and then gave three kicks to the side of the computer tower.....and all of a sudden, the clouds rendered... :hi:

Actually....I went back to REX4 Direct HD, and went back to 32 bit rendering, sized my clouds to .65, and then re-injected my fav's to P3D v3.2. I fired back up the sim...and those three pics around my plane is whatchaget! :)  FINALLY.....gawd!....lol

So, the latest SP4.1 BETA, from the link on this post....and what I did with REX4 D  HD after that.

That's the 'cloud' recipe....

Awesome - didnt think of that as I thought it was common knowledge to use slider - turn it up and makes for some glorious skyscapes but at a price :( 

Rich Sennett

Awesome - didnt think of that as I thought it was common knowledge to use slider - turn it up and makes for some glorious skyscapes but at a price :sad:

Dang, Rich..there be clouds, ...but have to tell ya...I already had the slider set to .65...but had no clouds this morning...I then turned it off...as was suggested on the HiFi forums...but that didn't do anything either...so I reapplied my .65, went back to 32 bit rendering, and here is the result.  I ain't touching ANYTHING...LOL

2016_4_12_13_2_39_418.png

2016_4_12_13_8_41_681.png

2016_4_12_13_10_2_995.png

2016_4_12_13_10_42_179.png

2016_4_12_13_11_7_56.png

2016_4_12_13_14_21_507.png

"Hey Lamar....GET CRACKIN'......" :dance: 

Lamar....success...

2016_4_12_12_37_5_662.png

2016_4_12_12_41_0_772.png

2016_4_12_12_42_36_565.png

Hey, that is great news!!!  Exactly where do I find the Hot Fix 2 setup to set clouds to.65

Regards

Lamar Wright

Hey, that is great news!!!  Exactly where do I find the Hot Fix 2 setup to set clouds to.65

At the top right of the REX 4 mask...you will see the i and the gear icon.  Use the gear icon..and at the bottom right...you will see the section for this.  Try between .60 and .65...and see how it goes. All these grabs are with .65 in play...  and good luck!  You will need to re-inject your cloud textures after you create your cloud sprite size.

It took some hair pulling...but that's what a vacuum cleaner is for...lol!

2016_4_12_13_19_17_845.png

Dang, Rich..there be clouds, ...but have to tell ya...I already had the slider set to .65...but had no clouds this morning...I then turned it off...as was suggested on the HiFi forums...but that didn't do anything either...so I reapplied my .65, went back to 32 bit rendering, and here is the result.  I ain't touching ANYTHING...L"Hey Lamar....GET CRACKIN'...

Thanks Mitch for helping out here was hoping Lamar saw this post as I think this may be his problem also

Rich Sennett

Thanks Mitch for helping out here was hoping Lamar saw this post as I think this may be his problem also

We are all about helping each other....that's for sure, Rich..

Here is over the Florida Keys...as it should look!  Hallelujah!

2016_4_12_13_42_6_715.png
  • Upvote 1

At the top right of the REX 4 mask...you will see the i and the gear icon.  Use the gear icon..and at the bottom right...you will see the section for this.  Try between .60 and .65...and see how it goes. All these grabs are with .65 in play...  and good luck!  You will need to re-inject your cloud textures after you create your cloud sprite size.

2016_4_12_13_19_17_845.png

Yaba.......Daba.........DOOO...... It is fixed!!!!!  Big thanks to you and Rich for this. I was at wits end. I'll let Rex support know so they can close the ticket!  Thanks again buddy.

Regards

Lamar Wright

Yaba.......Daba.........DOOO...... It is fixed!!!!!  Big thanks to you and Rich for this. I was at wits end. I'll let Rex support know so they can close the ticket!  Thanks again buddy.

AWESOME news Lamar - thanks Mitch great detective work   :wink:

Rich Sennett

A big thanks Rich to you and Mitch we all have clouds now, I need to let Ron know that Mitch has found a fix, and thank you guys so much!!!!!  P3DV3.2 forever!!!

• Upvote 1

Regards

Lamar Wright

A big thanks Rich to you and Mitch we all have clouds now, I need to let Ron know that Mitch has found a fix, and thank you guys so much!!!!!  P3DV3.2 forever!!!

You are very welcome, Lamar...always glad to help..and to get help! :))))

Happy trails, from over the Keys...with clouds....(did I mention clouds??)....

2016_4_12_13_59_19_515.png