Sign in to follow this  
vatin

Global ATC Simulator vs Flight1's ATC Pro

Given the higher price, is the Flight1's ATC Pro offers that much better realism compared to Global ATC Simulator? I'm aware that Flight1's offering only comes with a handful of airports vs the other offering. Is the different in realism worth it for its much higher price?  Thank you.

I too am interested to know

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Found this demo of Pro ATC.  Speed recognition looks to be really good.  The phraseology options look realistic and good.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Atcpro is definently more involved if you looking for something realistic as possible its atcpro but its costly and limited to certain airports

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

The only downside to limited airports in my mind is that it might not have a particular airport you want.  In real ATC it takes a relatively long time to get certified...to learn all the nuances of an area, all the procedures...to really get good.  Clearly, you probably won't go into that kind of depth in a game but, still, to get really good at a place when it's slammed you need to stay focused on it for a while.  If the speech recognition is that good...as good as the video...that would go a long way to make it a great experience.  And Flight1 has their 30 day return policy. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Need to chime in and say that ATCpro have been updated to version 1.20 and even for me with my bad Norwegian accent this sim works flawless. I will state that ATCpro is a ATC study simulator we never seen before and it give you so much fun when you start to master it.

Check out this youtuber and you will understand what this is all about.

https://www.atcprosim.com/
http://atcpro.flight1.net/forums/atc-pro-forums_forums_cat1.html

• Upvote 1

Also remember that youtube has ton's of videos from CaptainMoonbeam, Premier1driver and others showcasing light jet flights interacting with ATC.  They are quite interesting to watch if you have the time and include in cockpit and out the window views of flights.  The flights are generally compressed at cruise but realtime in the vicinity of the airports involved.

John