Sign in to follow this  
Jeezy776

Realair duke b60 v2

I have a quick question regarding this aircraft.

It's as simple as will it run with FSX Steam Edition? It says that it requires FSX Acceleration or SP2. From my understanding FSX:SE does have all the packs included but I've found that other addons that I've tried installing would fail because it says I don't have Acceleration or SP2... I just don't want to waste money on an addon that won't work...

You have asked your question under the tag of FSX-MS.  Are you running the boxed version or FSX-SE?  Does

the Realair Duke b60 v2 say that it will work in FSX-SE?  It has to do with the installer that is used finding where

to install it to.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I asked the same but about the Turbine Duke.  Developers answered YES... but you have to direct the installer to the folder where the FSX SE lies.

Contact the developers for a direct answer.  

Yes it works  :wink: ! I 've FSX-SE

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte