Sign in to follow this  
daveinpa

Installation in Prepar3d v3

I have sent Carenado 20 some emails for help. They say it will install in V3, but I am unable to get it to do so. Anyone else had any luck.

these instructions from them are not valid .... no PI1300.exe file in download and this appears to be for FSX

HELP!

Steps for installing Carenado PA46T Malibu JetProp HD Series FSX/P3D:

1.- Unzip the downloaded file and put the "PI1300X.exe" file in the desktop.

2.- Double click on that file (it is an auto installer).

3.- When prompted for the Username and Serial, type the information provided by email or in the last screen of the purchase process.

4.- The installation should take less than a minute.

Important: First time you use the aircraft in FSX you may be prompted to “Run” or “Don't Run” by the Microsoft Security Alert System, just ignore it and click “Run” to install the gauges. Then click on “Yes” in the next dialog window. Repeat this sequence every time that windows appear (this will depend on how many gauges has the aircraft)

All the documents are inside a folder called “Carenado” which is in the FSX root folder.

I have sent Carenado 20 some emails for help. They say it will install in V3, but I am unable to get it to do so. Anyone else had any luck.

these instructions from them are not valid .... no PI1300.exe file in download and this appears to be for FSX

HELP!

Steps for installing Carenado PA46T Malibu JetProp HD Series FSX/P3D:

1.- Unzip the downloaded file and put the "PI1300X.exe" file in the desktop.

2.- Double click on that file (it is an auto installer).

3.- When prompted for the Username and Serial, type the information provided by email or in the last screen of the purchase process.

4.- The installation should take less than a minute.

Important: First time you use the aircraft in FSX you may be prompted to “Run” or “Don't Run” by the Microsoft Security Alert System, just ignore it and click “Run” to install the gauges. Then click on “Yes” in the next dialog window. Repeat this sequence every time that windows appear (this will depend on how many gauges has the aircraft)

All the documents are inside a folder called “Carenado” which is in the FSX root folder.

It appears to me you have the wrong file - mine is named PI1400X.zip

Rich Sennett

nice to know but where prey tell do I get that

I am downloading from carenado site

about to give up on Carenado "support"

they just tell me to keep downloading the same file

nice to know but where prey tell do I get that

I am downloading from carenado site

about to give up on Carenado "support"

they just tell me to keep downloading the same file

Signed into my account at careando.com and its there - always buy right from them - not sure where you bought yours - if not at carenado you may need to send an e-mail to seller 

Rich Sennett

OP got offensive with a rant.  Topic locked.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10