Sign in to follow this  
daveinpa

Installation in Prepar3d v3

I have sent Carenado 20 some emails for help. They say it will install in V3, but I am unable to get it to do so. Anyone else had any luck.

these instructions from them are not valid .... no PI1300.exe file in download and this appears to be for FSX

HELP!

Steps for installing Carenado PA46T Malibu JetProp HD Series FSX/P3D:

1.- Unzip the downloaded file and put the "PI1300X.exe" file in the desktop.

2.- Double click on that file (it is an auto installer).

3.- When prompted for the Username and Serial, type the information provided by email or in the last screen of the purchase process.

4.- The installation should take less than a minute.

Important: First time you use the aircraft in FSX you may be prompted to “Run” or “Don't Run” by the Microsoft Security Alert System, just ignore it and click “Run” to install the gauges. Then click on “Yes” in the next dialog window. Repeat this sequence every time that windows appear (this will depend on how many gauges has the aircraft)

All the documents are inside a folder called “Carenado” which is in the FSX root folder.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have sent Carenado 20 some emails for help. They say it will install in V3, but I am unable to get it to do so. Anyone else had any luck.

these instructions from them are not valid .... no PI1300.exe file in download and this appears to be for FSX

HELP!

Steps for installing Carenado PA46T Malibu JetProp HD Series FSX/P3D:

1.- Unzip the downloaded file and put the "PI1300X.exe" file in the desktop.

2.- Double click on that file (it is an auto installer).

3.- When prompted for the Username and Serial, type the information provided by email or in the last screen of the purchase process.

4.- The installation should take less than a minute.

Important: First time you use the aircraft in FSX you may be prompted to “Run” or “Don't Run” by the Microsoft Security Alert System, just ignore it and click “Run” to install the gauges. Then click on “Yes” in the next dialog window. Repeat this sequence every time that windows appear (this will depend on how many gauges has the aircraft)

All the documents are inside a folder called “Carenado” which is in the FSX root folder.

It appears to me you have the wrong file - mine is named PI1400X.zip

nice to know but where prey tell do I get that

I am downloading from carenado site

about to give up on Carenado "support"

they just tell me to keep downloading the same file

nice to know but where prey tell do I get that

I am downloading from carenado site

about to give up on Carenado "support"

they just tell me to keep downloading the same file

Signed into my account at careando.com and its there - always buy right from them - not sure where you bought yours - if not at carenado you may need to send an e-mail to seller 

OP got offensive with a rant.  Topic locked.