Sign in to follow this  
Garry J. Smith

Seven FREE NEW deHavilland DH80a Repaints.

Hi Good People

Your Ford Tri-Motor Project Team have created 7 new liveries for the excellent Award Winning Milton Shupe and team's DH80a aircraft.

16-4-22-DH81-add-1.jpg
16-4-22-DH81-add-2.jpg

These new liveries, as usual, are available for FREE from the Ford Tri-Motor Project Site.

Each texture set will work with all four variations of models - Bare Wheels, Skirts, Skis and Floats.

Liveries are Available at: http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/de-havilland_80a.htm

Hope you enjoy these new liveries.

Regards Garry and Edward
your Ford Tri-Motor Project Team.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Good People,

Recently a gentleman put forward an interesting challenge for a livery for this aircraft - could I do a livery that looked like a Puss Moth onto the DH80a Puss Moth aircraft?.

Don't often get the 'bug' to take up a challenge, normally too busy for that, but it really intrigued me to see if I could do it. Results below:

Puss-Moth-PM.jpg

The livery is now available on the DH80a page on the Ford-Tri-Motor.net web site.

Regards

Garry

Thanks, Garry, my collection is greatly expanding. I love the Puss Moth texture.

Your welcome Wobbie

The Puss Moth Livery was indeed a challenge graphically for any sort of aircraft repaint - however, just had to give it a go in this case - very appropriate livery for the Puss Moth Aircraft.

Tons of stuff available to expand your collection on the Ford Tri-Motor site - but we have a bit of a history on doing a period specific suit of aircraft, liveries and scenery.

Regards

Garry

Well, so far, all your scenery and probably 95% of all textures have been installed so far. The Ford Project is worthy of its own separate install.

The only thing missing (hint) is a country specific list of all your airports. I'm on to that as soon as I have a bit of spare time.

Thanks again,

Robin