Sign in to follow this  
BorkPilot

ORBX Commercial license

Hello!

If I want to post a video with ORBX FTX global base in it on youtube with ads turned on (so that I will make money on it) do I need to buy the commercial license, or is it enough to have the normal license? I don't want to brake the law, but as a 14 year old, I don't want to pay 2000 AUD.

Best regards

Bork

Interesting question, what does the EULA say, why not ask over at their forum?

\Robert Hamlisch/

Interesting question, what does the EULA say, why not ask over at their forum?

They have a forum? :D

Thanks for the anwswer! :)

Hello!

If I want to post a video with ORBX FTX global base in it on youtube with ads turned on (so that I will make money on it) do I need to buy the commercial license, or is it enough to have the normal license? I don't want to brake the law, but as a 14 year old, I don't want to pay 2000 AUD.

Best regards

Bork

I do not think this is connected to any Orbx/FTX license agreements.  Almost every YouTube video today has a commercial in it.  So, if this is what you are talking about, then go for it!

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I do not think this is connected to any Orbx/FTX license agreements.  Almost every YouTube video today has a commercial in it.  So, if this is what you are talking about, then go for it!

That's just what I thought myself. :P

Thanks for answer! :D