Sign in to follow this  
nippa

Just Flight FK27

With my discount voucher giving me even more off I purchased the Fokker FK27 for just over £8 in Just Flight's 48 hour sale.

Decent graphics and good flight dynamics remind me of times spent on the real flight deck in the 1970s.

A fine example of an older type of airliner

With my discount voucher giving me even more off I purchased the Fokker FK27 for just over £8 in Just Flight's 48 hour sale.

Decent graphics and good flight dynamics remind me of times spent on the real flight deck in the 1970s.

A fine example of an older type of airliner

Yes I agree, I thought I had a bargain back in January when I got it for £12.99, love it, just got side tracked with the MilViz B55, must get back to it.

bob

Definitely one of the better Just Flight products and a great bargain at the sale price. If you like the sound of Darts, this is far better than the JF Viscount.

Bill

I really like this package, they did a fantastic job... I end up flying it a lot, mostly in the old Piedmont colors available in the library here.  Beautiful model and handles very nicely.  Fast enough to go places, but not a simple hit a button and go bird... love it!

I've even been using her in some fire fighting duties in FIREFIGHTER X, talk about a hoot!