Sign in to follow this  
Alpenman

P3d 3.2 Crash - NTDLL/MyTraffic?

I am using P3DV3.4. I tried keeping P3D on with my plane parked at the gate, and 5 and a half hours late, it crashed to my desktop saying my ntdll.dll is my faulting module. I disabled the military bgl, so i dont understand why it still crashes. 

5 hours ago, karl797 said:

I am using P3DV3.4. I tried keeping P3D on with my plane parked at the gate, and 5 and a half hours late, it crashed to my desktop saying my ntdll.dll is my faulting module. I disabled the military bgl, so i dont understand why it still crashes. 

The mil.bgl in MyTrafficX is not the only cause for ntdll.dll errors.  It was just one of the known causes for this error.  As stated on page 35, AVSIM CTD Guide, there are many more possibilities.  CPU or RAM voltages could be too high or too low (a bad overclock), hardware drivers corrupted or out of date, system overheating, etc.  Try some of the fixes in the Guide and also take a look at the section on page 10 on "How to Fix Most Crashes" in P3D. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10