Sign in to follow this  
willultra99

2nd monitor

Hi

I just got a 2nd monitor for my computer.  All seems to work well I can open up a window in my main screen and drag it to my second screen and use it with no problems.  when I use the PMDG777 and open up the CDU or auto pilot screen and try to drag it to the second screen it does not work. Is this something that is unable to do or am I not doing something right.

any help would be great

Thanks,

William Coade     

I have multiple monitors and I normally fly the NGX with both the CDU and the radio stack opened in separate windows, and I have them open not on the primary monitor where I have the VC. To do this, I believe the sim needs to be in Windowed mode (not Full Screen). And when you open the sections of the panel that you want to view on the second monitor, right-click those windows and select "Undock Window", and then you will be able to move those windows anywhere on the desktop.

Ben

I use full screen and still use other screen for the above. It does not need to be windowed mode.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

works for me just fine in full screen, too (old fashioned FSX on DVD) maybe you could be more specific when you say it "does not work"?

and which sim are you using?

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX