Sign in to follow this  
Constantine

SP2 Update Location

Hi Guys

I've just purchased the 737NGX the PMDG site states we need an update SP2 for FSX if it isn't included in the 737NGX already please could you tell me where I can download it?

Thank you

Richard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Guys

I've just purchased the 737NGX the PMDG site states we need an update SP2 for FSX if it isn't included in the 737NGX already please could you tell me where I can download it?

Thank you

Richard

Full names in the PMDG forum please Richard.

If you purchased from PMDG, the installers are always the latest version. No update necessary.  You can confirm this after your installation by using the Operations Center, which has a version check feature.

Hi Guys

Thank you

Richard

I think you're talking about SP1 and SP2 for FSX itself. If you have the original boxed version, you need to go here and download and install SP1 and SP2. If you have the later versions (Acceleration, FSX:SE, etc.) I believe you're good to go but someone with those versions could correct me if I'm wrong.

Happy flying!

Thanks Dan understood

Many Thanks

Richard Coombs

Hi thanks Jack yes I have the FSX Gold with Acceleration so hopefully all is there

Many Thanks

Richard Coombs