Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

Distorted Guages and Skelton Aircraft

Any clues why this happens .When the 737 is  loading and initializing in the 2-D cockpit view I get some gauge distortions and then when I go outside using the S key to scroll through the views the fuselage looks like a skeleton and I can see the seats and landing gears.  All of this does eventually clear itself up except for the outside views with the S key.

I have a EVGA 970 GTX GPU.

I have applied the HIGHMEM Fix and reinstalled the sim it still does it. Any other helps?

Regards

Randy

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

Randy, full names in the PMDG forums please.

FSX FSXSE or P3D?

Do you have any modifications to the cfg file other than the HIGHMEM statement?

Are you loading the 737 from the free flight or scenario set up screen?

Dan Downs KCRP

Randy, full names in the PMDG forums please.

FSX FSXSE or P3D?

Do you have any modifications to the cfg file other than the HIGHMEM statement?

Are you loading the 737 from the free flight or scenario set up screen?

FSX and FSX-SE

Loading from Free Flight

Nothing other than 1024 added to the Texture Load line.

Thanks

Randy Smith

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

Your symptoms are usually a sign of insufficient memory, but problems with texture files could be to blame. To rule this out, run the PMDG installer again "as admin" and select the Repair option.

If that fails I recommend you open a trouble ticket with PMDG Product Support, you may have to create an account because support accounts are separate from sales accounts:  http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

Here is the answer from Tech support.

The PMDG 737 is not designed to load up with the 2D panel as the default view.  You must initiate the VC panel view and allow the panel initializing countdown to complete and then you can select the 2D panel view and it should work properly for you.

Paul Gollnick
Technical Support
PMDG Simulations, LLC