Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

Hamburger Run - KTEX - CO68 or CO95

Well first off I hope people will add their Hamburger Run's here. Second when you start on the runway at KTEX you get the High Altitude Reward because the airport is above 8,000 feet. Didn't even know this was going to happen when I first started at KTEX.

It's a nice little really quick $1.00 hamburger run (instead of $100.00 run), since it is so quick, and nice landing on the CO68 or CO95 airports or landing strips because they are also on an elevated plateau, which I don't think they are in FSX or FSX-SE.

It's good scenery too and really quick if you have 10-15 minutes.

List your Hamburger Run please!

Still trying to get the white flashing to go away. Contacted DTG support again.

How do I attach an image? Is it possible?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Second when you start on the runway at KTEX you get the High Altitude Reward because the airport is above 8,000 feet.

ROFL. Talk about gaming the awards. ;)

Give people power to really test their personality.

Thanks for posting, this looks like it could be fun. What is the right fule mix to use for taking off or flying at such an altitude?

ROFL. Talk about gaming the awards. ;)

Yeah, and by accident...wonder if they can fix this or want too?

RAVss,

Just lower the flaps takeoff and enjoy. Of course you have to create a flight plan which is super simple in DTG Flight school. On the flight plan page just type KTEX for starting airport and CO68 for the arrival airport into the search box and you have a plan, either CO68 to KTEX or KTEX to CO68. Also CO95 is right next to CO68 and is a little bigger landing strip.

Enjoy...it's really fun, DTG Flight School. Although it struggles running on my laptop :)

I was wrong about the elevated airports. They are in FSX elevated...my bad!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

The scenery is nice, I managed to take off after auto mixing the fuel, and managed to land after many, many, many stalled landings. For some reason it didn't detect I landed.

It was quite challenging to land on a raised runway like that, I was worried I would smash into it or roll off it!