Sign in to follow this  
brucek

PMDG DC-6: Mac compatible?

I took a look at the PMDG website today, lots to say about the new DC-6 pending release, but I noted that the only OS mentioned was Windows (in system requirements). I may have missed the Mac OS requirements, but wondered if anyone here knew anything? (I guess waiting 2 days will tell the story :). ).

Thanks, Bruce.

I took a look at the PMDG website today, lots to say about the new DC-6 pending release, but I noted that the only OS mentioned was Windows (in system requirements). I may have missed the Mac OS requirements, but wondered if anyone here knew anything? (I guess waiting 2 days will tell the story :). ).

Thanks, Bruce.

The product page lists Mac

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/XP/dc6.html

Thanks- I must have missed it... Looking forward to flying this bird and seeing what PMDG can do in XP.

Bruce.

I am quite sure to have read from them some time ago that only windows was going to be supported at first because xplane would be an entire challenge for them being a new platform and they didn't want to mess also with a new sim + several OSs all together. Mac was definitively going to be supported but later down the road.

Maybe they changed their mind and mac will be available next June 1st. Just double check before your purchase.

Manuel Merelles

Will do, thanks. From my previous PMDG experience, they are usually very good with disclaimers, etc. on purchase when certain requirements might not be intuitive or otherwise known.

I guess we will know in less than 48 hours. :)

Thanks, Bruce.

it has been released, $69.99. But windows only so far. Mac is listed but not available yet

Manuel Merelles