Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

Planning to buy DX10

Hello Steve and everyone, Im considering buying the DX10 scenery fixer but im not sure if is going to work, I never been able to fly over dense places or big airports but the aircrafts like pmdg, carenado, majestic, etc they all run good on my system, so here are my specs, please let me know if is worth it, thanks.

Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz

8.00 ram

windows 7 64bit

1TB

video card AMD Radeon HD5700 series

Please let me know

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Why not just select dx10 preview in fsx and fly around? Ok the runways will flash, the VC shadows won't look very good etc etc but the performance you get will answer your question.

ok thanks Steve, I got good reference from your program so I want to buy it I just wanted to make sure, thanks.

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

I´m considering the program also to buy. I have FSX with AccPack.

My FSX runs fine so far. Because of that i am worry that my FSX dont work as before. Is it easy to go back to DX9 after try DX10 Fixer?

What doese the DX10 Fixer exactly Change in my FSX? I think, let´s have a try, but on the other Hand i think, is it possible to go back to DX9 easy ?

Sorry for my bad english. I undstand better than i write...

Cheers

Stefan

The fixer doesn't change very much at all. 

It changes a couple of texture files which aren't used in DX9 and install some libraries. 

If you uninstall it restores everything.

If you chose to converts effects files then it changes all your effects in a minor way but again it restores them if necessary.

Even without uninstalling there is a button to switch to DX9.