Sign in to follow this  
tarakanbg

Switching COM1 <-> COM2

Hi guys,

Really enjoying the DC-6 and new 1.10 update, thank you for the quick turnaround!

I noticed (since initial release) that manipulating the audio selector panel and toggling between COM1 and COM2 radio does not affect/change X-Plane's internal dataref for selected transmission radio; i.e. COM1 is always selected for transmission regardless of the position and manipulation of the selectors on the audio panel. It remains possible to toggle between COM1 <-> COM2 by using a custom assigned X-Plane shortcut or joystick button, it's just not tied to the plane gauges. Can you please have a look at this, it's quite useful when flying online in a controlled environment :)

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It remains possible to toggle between COM1 <-> COM2 by using a custom assigned X-Plane shortcut or joystick button, it's just not tied to the plane gauges. Can you please have a look at this

Normally, any bug you find should be reported directly to PMDG instead of the user forum.  This will probably get noticed by them because they are watching close this soon after the release, but to be sure that it is documented and put in the bug tracking system I still recommend a trouble ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We watch the forum on a continual basis. We'll take a look at this issue and if needed, we'll fix it up for a future update. Thanks for letting us know.