Sign in to follow this  
hovercrafter

FSopen Clouds not working in P3D

Hello all,

I have used the payware version of FSopen Clouds for some years. Of late it is causing P3D 3.2.3 to CTD when an airport anywhere North of Hamberg and East of Berlin is selected. Elsewhere in the world it works as expected (i.e. Wesern Europe and Alaska). I have installed AoN and SWD scenery for Scandinavia but the CTD's happen with or without scenery activation.

I have emailed Dave Wave twice and posted to the FSopen forum which despite previewing and being submitted OK is not showing in the forum.

Has FSopen stopped trading? Anybody have an handle on why Scandinavia area causing a CTD.

Any information gratefully received.

Thanks and regards

Gordon

I have received no response from Mr Wave at Open Clouds..... looks like this is now dead in the water and no longer supported..... Took my money though. (thankfully not much).

Only simple good manners to update a web site if you stop trading or get bored with the project.

Gordon

Have you run AppCrashView and the Event Viewer as shown in the AVSIM CTD Guide (see link in my signature).  Perhaps it was something else that caused the crash.  Old programs like FSOpen that were made exclusively for FSX will probably have difficulties with P3Dv3.  I was looking at the sessions and all of them are with FSX.  None with P3D.