Sign in to follow this  
bobaz

Oculus cv1 help

Anyone using it need some tips to get it working.

Thanks,

Anyone using it need some tips to get it working.

Thanks,

What part is not working?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Just have the Oculus software.   I thought Flyinside was for VR used with Leap motion.  Forgot to mention I have P3d V3

No you can use fly inside without having leap motion too..I would recommend it.

Download FlyInside and give it a shot. They have a free version that gives you 15 minutes at a time. I have been using it and it works pretty well. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Thanks guys, I have the FlyInside trial now.  Looking like the way to go.

@bobaz,

Perhaps one point of confusion for you is that Lockheed-Martin has advertised support for Oculus but the one problem is that they are not yet building to Oculus Runtimes 1.3 or higher (now at 1.5 which is required for CV1). Anyway, L-M does not address the many issues that FlyInside handles already as far as supporting multiple windows (non P3D even) being imported into the cockpit and providing for Asynchronous Time Warp support as well as DSR (higher resolution images then downsampled).

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2