Sign in to follow this  
yvesamuel

Several problems

Hi every body,

I have some problems left with P3D (I have not ORBX global and Global vector installed, but GEX and UT):

- KORD FSDT : I have no SIDs at all, and, when I start a flight to Europe or eastern Canada (flying North East) I have an error before arriving at my my first flight altitude, about 50 to 60 nm from KORD. This error does nt happen whe I fly to all other directions. I try to find duplicate afcad, none.

- ESSA (ORBX) : sometimes, but not allways, as I am climbing, direction NW, error (not OOM), about 20 to 30 nm away from airport

- EKCH (Fly TAMPA) error on the airport while goieng to my departure RWY, and error while landing, about 10 nm aways.

I tried to find a solution on different forums, asked Martin and FSDT forum, but no answer.

Could somebody help me.

Thanks and best regards from ELLX.

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

HI,

Nobody to help me???

Thank's

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

What kind of error are you talking about. You need to be more specific.

P3D just shuts down. No OOM. In french "P3D a cessé de fnctionner"

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

- KORD FSDT : I have no SIDs at all, and, when I start a flight to Europe or eastern Canada (flying North East) I have an error before arriving at my my first flight altitude, about 50 to 60 nm from KORD. This error does nt happen whe I fly to all other directions. I try to find duplicate afcad, none.

First, SIDs and STARS are not incorporated into the actual scenery itself so if an airport is missing a SID it's not the fault of the developer.

Second, KORD doesn't really use or have any SIDs. In the link I am providing is the only published SID for that airport.

https://flightaware.com/resources/airport/KORD/DP/OHARE+ONE

Any SIDS or STARS are part of the Navdata provided with the aircraft your flyng, PMDG, etc. The Navdata is updatable from Navigraph or Aerosoft.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thank's for your answer about KORD SIDs

But any solution for my 3 other questions?

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Out of the blue I would assume that it could be a setting/handling problem related to the European used hpa (QNH) instead of baro? That indeed can't explain the probs inbound Canada ... but check your settings in sim/options and aircraft related to the baro configuration and maybe it will fix the probs flying over the Pond.

Worth a try?

Regards

Helge

Hi,

Thank's. My P3D is all in american settings.

Have still my problems.

Any help?

Thank's

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Hi,

Thank's. My P3D is all in american settings.

Have still my problems.

Any help?

Thank's

Yves

Please post any crashes or errors you are getting in the CTD Forum.  The AVSIM CTD Guide provides instructions on properly reporting crashes, errors, and/or freezes.

Topic locked.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10