Sign in to follow this  
Guest D-EVIL

What do you fly?

Long Island Classics Eagle has , for me the absolutely smoothest flight and gauges of any a/c that I have flown in Fs2004. I just wish they would do a nosewheel a/c that has the same feeling.Barry

Guest SJDickson

It's hard to narrow the choice down to just one but if I was absolutely forced to choose, I would opt for the aeroworx Super King Air B200. It's complex enough to remain interesting yet easy to take up for a short hop or shoot some approaches. It has the legs and speed for relatively long-range flights yet can be flown into short grass strips as well. And finally, t's a gorgeous plane in real life and the aeroworx rendition is superb, both inside and out.

LevelD 767 & DFC310JimCYWG

FSD Cessna 337H.

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

Guest Kilstorm McBride

I have a small but good collection of payware a/c but I still find myself going back to the default 172. Just love that plane. I dont like flying for more than an hour and try to keep it to around 30mins.I have the flight1 172 yet still like the default for better frames.Its sad I know but unless your with someone to "do" a flight where loading up a jet and going through all the motions from start to finish, its just way easier for me to enjy my flight by jumping in and taking off.Ialso feel that the default atc is another reason why I like the 172. For me fs9 is a vfr sim. I hate when I do load up a flight in a jet and something like bad atc with no seperation on approach ruins it.Yes I know there radar contact and online flying but I dont prefer it to my liking. I like plenty of realistic traffic and a full staff of controllers. Kilstorm

I'm very partial to clear sliding canopies, since these type of airplanes are my "full size" choice. Can't beat these for seeing what's out there! :D Given that, the RealAir Marchetti SF260 is my all time favorite. Excellent VC, great frame rates, ultra smooth gauges, very aerobatic, and one of the best single engine flight models ever developed for a PC simulator.Other favorites are the FSD337, Dreamfleet Baron, RealAir Spitfire, and the Carenado Cessna 182RGL.Adamson

Guest B52Drivr

Hello all, I have two aircraft, both payware which I fly just about all of the time, one is the DF727, (you thought it would be anything else? , and the other is the LSD 767. If they ever get the Queen to be 100%, that too will enter my 'everyday' hanger. Switching from jets to turboprops, there is only one aircraft . . . the B200, it's tops!Best,Clayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

LVLD 767PMDG 737 PMDG 747PSS/iFDG 32x series AirbusAnd most of all the Concorde SST. IMHO the most advanced aircraft in Flight Sim.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest Calb

Milton's Dash 7 by far but lately find myself attracted to AN124, AN225, AN72 & IL76 Russian jet transports.Cal (CYXX)if it ain't freeware, I won't be flying it

Like stilstorm said, it is just nice to jump in and fly.JimCYWG

Guest EasyEd

Hey All,Such a difficult question! What I fly usually depends on what I'm doing. Just buzzing around the airport playing chicken with 747s an the like and short bush trips well it has to be the accidentally "outthere" plane of Joe Binka's that I got from Poland. What a wonderful plane!Serious A to B trips well then it would be FSDs Cheyenne or the EA-400 for FS9. Miltons 520 (the original) Aerocommander and the Dash 7 for cargo hauling. In Golden Wings well then Milton's D18 and the Spartan and Bill and Lynn's Swift and Luscombe and a Stinson I like.Bush flying well the FSD Porter and BushHawk are what I prefer. Sea and float well then the Seabee and BE-103, BE-12 and BE-200. Speaking of Jets then the Eclipse. Will somebody please make one of the new sino-swearingen sj30s? Military well then the mossie and the P47 with an honourable mention to the P38.I plan to get the C310 and need to explore the DC3 as well as some of the other classic propliners.At the end of the day though if it comes down to one and one plane only for most of the flying I do - even though I dearly prefer high wing planes I'd have to give the nod to the Cheyenne - fast and capable. If there were a payware or Milton quality freeware EA-500 it would I've little doubt be my plane of choice.So the Cheyenne 400LS from FSD is it for me (for now). Take Care! -Ed-

Guest flight78

hey right now all i fly is Flight1 PC-12, PMDG 744, LVLD 767. Also i fly a cessna from Carenado from time to time :).Best regards:Alexander

Guest ha5mvo

>Hello all, >>I have two aircraft, both payware which I fly just about all>of the time, one is the DF727, (you thought it would be>anything else? , and the other is the LSD 767. I'm all the way with you on those one's Clay!! I will just add the FREEWARE PT Tupolev 154B2 to the foremer//Michael

Guest Henri W

Out of the several great planes I have, I find myself flying the most:1. Aeroworx Super King Air B2002. Flight 1 ATR72-5003. RAS SF.260Best regards,Henri

I wouldn't want to be pinned down to just one. In addition to being exceptionally well modeled, each of the airplanes listed under my signature is unique and special in some way. As a for instance, initiating a take-off run in the B-25, climbing out under full power in the Spitfire, and landing the C-47 are "magic moments" that can't be duplicated with any other airplane. I wouldn't part with any of 'em!