Sign in to follow this  
Guest D-EVIL

What do you fly?

Eaglesoft Citation XReady for Pushback 747-200.PMDG 737 NGLDS 767The Citation X the majority of the time for me.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Anybody else like the Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B by Viveones? Fly it a lot. These guys should be recognized for their contributions to freeware.Dave Hinson

PSS Airbus A3xxPMDG 737-700On my "gotta have" list are the LDS 767, PMDG 747, Eaglesoft Citation X and soon the Wilco/Feelthere 737 and PSS 777, but I am still busy enjoying to fly what I have. I don't fly much GA, but I would also love to check out the Eaglesoft Cirrus SR20.

Guest OneTinSoldier

>Eaglesoft Citation X>Ready for Pushback 747-200.>PMDG 737 NG>LDS 767>>The Citation X the majority of the time for me.>>Regards.>Ernie.Hi Ernie. I just put up a new paint job for the Citation X. Check it out and grab it if you want. It's my first paint job ever! :)Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X Lone Star MedEvachttp://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...atID=fs2004acrpCheers,OneTinSoldier

Anything from FSD. I'm very partial to my Seneca, but the Cheyenne is closest to my heart. The thing is a rocket. It's got a great VC that really makes me think I'm in the real thing. I really love the flight dynamics, and because it feels so real, I'm very good at landing it right where I want. It's got big, beautiful 4-bladed paddle props that make it look really slick on the ramp. Although I may have to hangar my Cheyenne when the new Hawker comes out. . .cheers

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Thanks to all who have posted here so far. I love the diversity of our community and just wanted to see another example. So many great aircraft, and so many different ways to fly them! I honestly believe that the way things are going for FS, soon there will be a model and a repaint for every type of aircraft ever flown, because of all the varied tastes. Thanks again everyone!-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Pilot-Dead bugs on the windshield.Mechanic-Live bugs on back-order.

Guest jgreth123

I wanted to throw in my $0.02 as well.All planes listed in each category go from most favored to least favored.Airliners:PMDG 747-400LDS 767-300 [ Can't fly 100% from VC -- pet peeve of mine ]PMDG 737-600/700/800/900Twins:Dreamfleet Baron 58General Aviation:RAS SF.260Carenado Cessna 182RG II SkylaneDreamfleet Bonanza A36 [ This and the 182 above are about even ]Flight1 Cessna 172RFlight1 Cessna 152Bill Lyon's Quad City ChallengerBill Lyon's Piper Cub Classic [ Just love the slow ones sometimes ]I generally rotate them around quite a bit, but the ones on top of each definately get more attention ;)The RAS Spitfire is fun too, but I don't take it out much, as it's not very good for the small fields I fly into a lot.Someone mentioned the Ready for Pushback 747-200. I loved it back when I didn't use the Virtual Cockpit much. Now I fly ONLY from the Virtual Cockpit so I'd have to say the RFP 747-200 is on the shelf. The CIVA INS won't work right in the VC, and the VC is just old, the gauges are choppy. I do love the plane otherwise though. I flew over 500 hours in it alone.

Guest OneTinSoldier

Thanks Ernie. :DCheerio,OTS

Guest koorby

I only fly GA singles so the top 5 for me are:1. RealAir SF.2602. Carenado C182RGII3. Dreamfleet Beech A364. Piper J3 Cub5. Any light amphib for up northwest USA

Guest jaapverduijn

** B-29-A Superfortress with panel from "Superfortress Mania" which I changed according to my own needs and feelings. ** Lancaster MkIII which I changed into a true MkI (the original ** MkIII is an odd hybrid between I, III and X), also with my own adapted panel which gives a much better skipper's view/position.Shackleton Project's Shack MRIII, again with an adapted panel to sit in a better skipper's position.I rarely fly anything else but the three above-mentioned aircraft. Be well!Jaap Verduijn.Edited in order to add: as you can see above, I am much more the "bus driver" type than the "fighter jock". And I truly LOVE four-engined bombers with good old piston engines!

Great post, My favourite nowadays is without a question the aeroworx B200. However, the one thing that spoils the enjoyment is the inaccurate sound modelling (no fault of aeroworx but a fault of microsoft). Hopefully, in the next version(or patch LOL) of MSFS, they finally get it right. When flying real turboprops, the sound is just amazing when changing the pitch of the props, which is lacking in FS9.J.C. (MYNN)PPL ASEL,AMEL

Guest KVRNut

I'd have to say that Shane Strong's Canadair CT-114 Tutors done in the Snowbirds livery (snwbrd04.zip)have got to be my hands down favorite aircraft to fly. I spend a fair bit of time doing the long haul flights and trying out the fighters, airliners, you name it, both old and new, but if I had to make a choice of only one aircraft to keep, it would be the Tutor. I always seem to come back to her no matter what I've just flown. The Tutor isn't a fast, flashy aircraft. It's an older jet trainer that's been flying with the CAF for a few decades. It's dependable, sweet flying, aerobatic, it makes me look good and makes me look like I know what I'm doing. It's a pilot's aircraft. It's the aircraft I choose when I help teach new simmers to fly formation. Despite it's range, I have no qualms about doing a cross Canada flight with the Tutor, in any weather that may crop up during the flight, to any airport or airfield. Guess if the real Snowbirds can do it, then so can I.There is nothing I like better than to take off, gain altitude, turn on the smoke, and fly my cares and worries away in a cloud dancing sunset ballet to a stirring instrumental that gives me goose flesh and raises a lump in my throat. For me the Tutor is magical.Thank You Shane Strong for a great aircraft. Thank You Snowbirds for the many years of the beauty of flight...

>RFP742 = Ready for Pushback.>>Yes it is interesting. I have nearly bought it on a number of>occasions. Personally, I simply wouldn't use it fully because>I siimply don't have more than a couple of hours to prep and>fly a route.Following the checklist I can be ready to taxi in the time it takes to align the INS