Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

Final approach KEWR- anyone tried yet?

http://secure.simmarket.com/final-approach-simulations-kewr-newark-liberty-international-airport-fsx-p3d.phtml

Just found this on simmmarket I am wondering if anyone has tried it and if so what are your thoughts. I have to say the Jetways are huge realism killer for me. They look fake.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I've seen this too. Judging by the comments on simmarket on his Toronto and San Diego scenery i won't be buying it

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

All I have for KEWR is the Blueprint one, and it's not very good. Much worse than typical Blueprint.  I might give it a try just to get rid of the Blueprint.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes I have that but with the ny city addon it hit frames and cause ooms

14ppkc-6.png

I'll give it a try, the KEWR extract only, I generally do not spend money on cities unless it's part of an Orbx FTX product.

Dan Downs KCRP

UPDATE:  Got the Drzewiecki Neward extract product from SimMarket... product description states it is compatible with P3D.  However, developer hardwired installer to only work with v1.5 or v2 and did not provide user ability to browse to setup path.  It bugs me when developers hard wire changing information and do not provide a method to change. Ugh.

So I tweaked my registry and added setup path to v2 key, not recommend for folks that are not familiar with registry, and it installed as expected.

The good news is that it looks much better than the Blueprint KEWR that it replaces. Much better. Thanks for the tip.

Dan Downs KCRP

I own it as well. Issue is thay there are certain issues with the NY airports from DZWK that the developer has already said they are going but they have been so busy with other projects that it just keeps getting delayed.

There was another preview a month back or so in Airdailyx. Andre was showing us. Preview of terminal C but the developer did not want to be named. I wonder who it might be. LatinVFR AND T2G have a history of developing secretly then just releasing. Could also be Flight beam we already know it's not FSDT.

One thing is for sure. KEWR has been disregarded for far too long.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I've found the Drzewiecki version of kewr to be unusable both for vas and fps

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU