Hi guys,

today I would like to install my PMDG MD-11 (boxed version), but I got the fail "FS9.1. missing, please install FS9.1. Update" (not word-to-word).

But I am also not able to install the FS 9.1 update, because of "fail34", so what to do right now? 

I still tried the idea under regedit, but I don´t have the path called Microsoft/Microsoft Games/FS9.

I am just wondering because on friday I just had a nice flight with the MD-11, but today I got a fail and want to re-install it. Now I got all these fails...

Anybody has an idea? Thank you very much for your help! :-)

Best Regards,

Sebastian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have just successfully installed the MD-11 running on Windows 10

The areas I had to negotiate were as follows:

1)  You must install the 9.1 update. If you use a "no-cd" option then you must download the appropriate one to work with v 9.1 ( not the same as v 9.0 )

2)  Under any platform other than XP, you must install as administrator

3)  If you use Windows 10 there is a higher level ( hidden ) administrator option. You must set up this option on your PC and login as "Administrator"  - search how to do this if using Windows 10

4) Once you have entered your registration key ( do this including the "-"s between the numbers and digits ) you will need to install some other updates, but the installation process does this

Hope it works

Mike

;