Sign in to follow this  
bernd1151

Moscow to Berlin, part 1

I did this flight last Saturday night, but when I saw today the fantastic Moscow screenies of HL, I redid the first part of my flight in order to include a few Moscow screenies myself. I hope, HL, you do not mind.

We take off in the venerable Tu-154 from Vnukovo (UUWW). Vnukovo is the third largest, but oldest airport of Moscow and can handle, after being upgraded in 2003 and 2010, some 30 mio passengers annually. It is located around 30 km south-west of Moscow’s city center.

This part 1 sees us making a stop-over in Warsaw, capital of Poland. Tomorrow we will continue the flight to Berlin, but in a different plane.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The Red Square with the Kremlin comes up

7.jpg

8.jpg

As one can see, this is just the freeware low polygon demo version. If you want to see it in much crisper detail, you have to head over to HL’s thread. There you can see it in all its glory

9.jpg

Ok, let’s go west, young man

10.jpg

11.jpg

Whoever did this livery did a fantastic job (if I remember correctly I downloaded it around two years ago from the Russian avsim site, and had then completely forgotten about it, because I haven’t used the Tu-154 in a long time)

12.jpg

By now we have already crossed the Ukrainian border with Poland and are on our final leg into Warsaw’s Chopin airport

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

More Warsaw city shots will be shown tomorrow

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Thanks for viewing

• Upvote 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Beautiful shots love those and like the TU 154 livery!

HLJAMES

Sweet shots! If I had to choose between the two cities, I'll go to Moskva. 

Zdravstvuyste!

Nice shots with great looking scenery.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

As it seems, Moscow is the new destination to fly to. And rightly so!

It seems that the demo of DD's scenery contains only the inner city around red square?

And ty the way Bernd, which Tu-154 model do you use?

In another thread you asked for the users of DD's Moscow and Warsaw city sceneries. As FS9 user, I have no possibility for Moscow but I definitely can recommend the Warsaw scenery. The FSX/P3D version shouldn't be worse...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Hi Harald,

I don't have the DD Moscow payware version, so I don't know, how far it really spreads. But DD says that the demo version contains the same as the payware one, only with much lower polygons. So taking it from there, both should be the same I guess. And when I fly over Moscow city with the DD scenery disabled, it doesn't look the same, so the coverage is really bigger than just the inner city around the red square. The prominent new high rises for example are not part of the inner city, but they also display nicely in the demo version.

I use the T-154B v.2 model of Tibor Kykai. It works fine in P3D 3.35

The DD Warsaw demo version you can see tomorrow on my flight to Berlin  :wink:

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080