Sign in to follow this  
Claudie42

About callsign, European maps airports

Bonjour,

I just installed the software, and I am pleasantly surprised because it seems that we can adjust the size,

of the software exactly as we want here is top.

1) the callsign indicated in the software options, it should be indicated to you when in the menu

the plane selected in the simulator, or it is not required to be identical.

2)About airports cards airports :

I told the software folder path of my cards, but the software does not support the c

ontent of the file, it asks me to choose a card eg LFPO , How to tell the software the full

path and file cards he keeps this information for the next use.

Merci

Claudie42,

1) The call sign in Pilot2ATC can be anything you like.  It does not have to match the call sign of the Simulator.

2) By cards, I assume you mean approach plates, etc.  These can be saved to your computer in pdf format and then opened in Pilot2ATC manually in the "TERPS" window.  They do not automatically open based on the selected airport.  That is a good idea and I'll add it to the future enhancements list.

Thanks,

Dave

Merci Dave :smile:

I have on my PC a file containing the majority of the world's airport maps  pdf. So I do not need to save the map !  Merci for I'ii add future update.