Sign in to follow this  
Datalink

Traffic SDK

I'm just trying to mess around with the traffic SDK to make some custom files for fun, and I can't figure out where I'm going wrong. I have created airport and aircraft files, and made a batch file with the command line from the SDK pointing towards the files, but when trying to run it, it appears a box opens but immediately closes so I am unable to see if it says anything. Could someone help me out please and point me in the right direction :)

Alaister Kay

It really makes things easier. You need to be careful with entering legs though as a wrongly ticked day will throw everything off. Simply do your plan sequentially on a leg-for-leg basis and stay focused and you'll get there.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days