Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

A Civil Request

Hello Folks,  I hope Kyle will excuse this odd request. I posted an item in the Monitor and Video Forum last night and only 45 people have viewed it  I thought bringing it to the attention of a bigger audience might be more productive for me. Many Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Christopher,  I agree, but unfortunately  I don't have the knowhow. The Post concerns Nvidia Shadowplay. Thanks.

This is the link - http://www.avsim.com/topic/493386-nvidia-graphic-cards-incorporating-shadowplay-video-recording/. For future reference go to a page in the topic that you want to link to. Go to the second line on Internet Explore where the back and forward buttons are located. To the right of that is the address your want to copy. Place your mouse cursor anywhere on that address. Right click then left click copy. Go to the page and location on that page where you want to copy the link to. Place the mouse cursor where you want it to appear. Right click and then left click paste.

• Upvote 1

Hello Michael,  I appreciate the trouble you went to, to give me this info.  You are a good deputy for Kyle. Guys like you and Kyle make this Forum worthwhile.