Sign in to follow this  
Britfrog

Temptation

Following on from feeling ripped off by the latest release of Nice airport as the surrounding scenery still hasnt been released by ORBX , new releases continue apace, however it takes a great deal of self control not to be tempted to buy, buy , buy.
I have the old melbourne airport so the new is a great temptation, the new landclass in north America, the new FSL a320, orbx's Narvik looks great but the nearest airfield is over an hour away in an a/c that can use a runway 900 meters long, I have to keep my blinkers on as I only fly in Europe and the Caribbean, but Warsaw city looks good,,,, nah I dont fly there enough--- 29 palms Samos ???? yeah ok I have Skiathos and a load of other Greek airports so thats a purchase then , nothing else!!! oh I forgot , what about UK2000 Exeter sh---- yeah ok will get that BUT nothing else ------ the new LaGuardia ??? I do the odd cross the pond flight ,, but no and every week it is the same story my hardrive is swelling with the struggle of keeping it all in readiness but the onslought continues, where will the next temptation come from?

am I alone?

Nigel Porter

simhaven. group see: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493455508243014

Restricting my flights to the UK and Ireland significantly reduces temptation for me, even though there are some superb airport/aircraft/scenery packages available for locations across the globe. I am also tempted by the new FSL Airbus A320, but again the fact that I use P3D (v3.3.5) only stops me from unleashing the credit card just yet! :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

You're not alone! Except I just go looking for freeware mainly ;)

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

i tried to get the 320 but it had been taken up already. and although I have the latest p3d i find i use fsxse much more, it has less issues and if they dont get their finger out and go 64 bit very soon then XP is going to leap frog them.

Nigel Porter

simhaven. group see: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493455508243014