Sign in to follow this  
David B

Extreme Protoypes Lear 25 issues

I downloaded it yesterday, after viewing Ryans screenshots, key came through straightaway - used a download manager, but took a real long time for the download to start. It doesn't supply a manual on install (P3Dv3 - I know this is a FSX forum - but as the discussion has started?), so I didn't know about the Optimizeparts mod to the cfg, had to log back in, retrieve my order number and serial key (don't do email on my flight sim pc- no firewall or virus checker), just to get the manual, then find the bits about P3D install.

Also having intermittent problems with EZDOC, got it working, but if I re-load the aircraft, the mouse becomes like what happens when you press the center button, any movement, and the view changes, even if the center button isn't being pressed. By that time it was getting pretty late - so I put it back in the hangar, will look again later today - but overall not impressed with the install ritual.

A Readme with the install instructions would be useful with the initial download.

Eugene

Eugene- I was having a tough time setting up EZDok for this aircraft. What finally worked was editing the aircraft's title (in its aircraft.cfg) from the long and complicated title that installed to something much shorter and simpler...Lear 25. No more EZDok issues after that.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Eugene- I was having a tough time setting up EZDok for this aircraft. What finally worked was editing the aircraft's title (in its aircraft.cfg) from the long and complicated title that installed to something much shorter and simpler...Lear 25. No more EZDok issues after that.

Thanks Wayne - will give it a go!

Eugene