Sign in to follow this  
Juergen

FSX-SE Screenshots

Hi,

I just installed TrackIR software with FSX-SE. I notice that everytime I want to pause the simulator, by pressing "P", a little window pops up telling me a "Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot has been saved". The hot key for TrackIR is "F12". Anybody know how to:

a) disable the screenshot feature in the flightsimulator?

b) which folder do the screenshots saved in?

Thanks for help

Juergen Mader

Brgds

Juergen Mader

Hi,

I just installed TrackIR software with FSX-SE. I notice that everytime I want to pause the simulator, by pressing "P", a little window pops up telling me a "Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot has been saved". The hot key for TrackIR is "F12". Anybody know how to:

a) disable the screenshot feature in the flightsimulator?

B) which folder do the screenshots saved in?

Thanks for help

Juergen Mader

It's the Steam default key for screenshots. You have go into Steam program itself and change the settings for the screenshot hotkey.

Hi Juergen,

log into Steam, then there is a drop down menu under the word Steam (top left corner of your screen). Click on settings, then select in-game. It wil show you that F12 is the screenshot key. Press the X button in the field then press a key of your choice instead of F12.

Hope this helps.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Another solution is to disable the Steam overlay in FSX

in your games list on Steam right click MFS then click Properties from the dropdown list anad untick "Enable the Steam overlay while in-game"

If you don't want the Steam overlay to be enabled in any of your Steam games then Steam->settings and untick the enable steam overlay.

HTH

Dave

• Upvote 1