Sign in to follow this  
Flyboy

Imaginesim KATL 2016 GSX SODE

Evening all....

I think sadly I made a mistake by buying KATL.

It is one of my favorite airports and after downloading SODE, saw it as another airport worth having simply for the SODE jetways...

Am I wrong or isnt the new KATL 2016 SODE enabled...

If so, how do I enable it.

I know that Tropical Sim's SAEZ was updated but you had to change a file in its folder to get it to work... easy process.

Can anyone please tell  me.. Is KATL equipped with SODE gateways?

If so, how many? if not all and which ones?

As of this moment, I have downloaded, installed and activated KATL 2016, GSX works fine (It is the latest) but no SODE functionality... No jetway animation at all..

Thanks

Flyboy53

Go here and download the SODE patch for KATL: http://www.imaginesim.com/KATLspecific/katlupdates01.htm

Then, there will be a readme that instructs you Once you have installed and registered SODE simply add the contents of this package to C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\ (Please note - ProgramData folder, not Program Files or Program Files x86). Then move or delete the 'jetways_01.BGL' file from your Imagine Simulation\KATL Atlanta 2016\Scenery folder. The next time you start flight simulator the update will take effect.

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson