Sign in to follow this  
johnliem

Flightsimlabs A320 X

Hello captain

I got  MCE V2.6.7.84, just wondering if the Flightsimlabs A320 X already supported. thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello captain

I got  MCE V2.6.7.84, just wondering if the Flightsimlabs A320 X already supported. thanks.

If we had the SDK since release, with aircraft maker providing source code to interface it, it would have taken less than a month, as you would only plug the audio.

Because there isn't one, and due to the complexity of this bird, it will take about 3 months.

And we are lucky we can interface it in the first place, thanks to 10+ years interfacing various aircraft that don't have one (PMDG 747, PMDG MD-11, all Captain Sim, Quality wings, Coolsky and other aircraft. You need to understand how aircraft are built using FSX SDK.

Interfacing has been works in progress for a while now and is expected to be fully supported sometime next month. It's the FCU that's most challenging.

And yes, it will be free update for existing users.  :smile:

Thanks Gerald, I know you and your team will be working on it, just can't wait,;-)

Now looking for a few more Beta testers.

Hi,

I just bought MCE and I have flown the FSL A-320 pretty much. If you want a beta tester I am available.

Regards

Christian