Sign in to follow this  
PDX Flyer

The MAAM B25 lives on in P3D

A big "shout out" to the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum B25.  Many eons ago, I had this plane for my FS9 and always remembered it with fond kindness.

Yesterday, I took a chance and downloaded the FSX version into my P3D, v3.1.  I am glad to report that once I pointed the install program to the correct directory, all went well on the install.

For a plane this era, the exteriors are amazingly well done.  The interiors are good by standards from 10 years ago; not so well as to today's amazing standards.  But still OK.

Also you get 43 repaints that are absolutely wonderful, including: Briefing Time, Tondelayo, and many others.

I loved this plane 10 years ago, and expect to continue loving it today, that is until A2A or some other reputable publisher releases a up to date version of this great icon of yesteryear. 

Is the plane worth $30?  Yes, if for no reason other than to support a Museum that helps keep the old WWII birds flying.  Also, yes if you want a B25 for your use in P3D. 

Pictures of MAAM B25

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the memories. I flew her a lot in FS9, I still have the cd-rom stashed somewhere :smile:, I think . The VC was quite a thing then, specially a very good PoV.  You felt like being there. I had a problem though, as I recall, I couldn't go higher than 10/12K feet, the supercharger was not working. Or was it my own incompetence ?