Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Some Small Problems

Hello,

I'm noticing that my slip indicator does not move even if the yaw dampener is not on.  If I'm taxing and turn sharply from side to side, it does not move in the little glass tube. Is this a problem with this Lear sim, or is there something wrong that I may be doing.

Also,sometimes when I load the aircraft, my right engine is running, but my left engine is not.  If it loads this way, I will have problems starting the left engine.  It will act like it's getting no fuel, even after I move the throttle up, out of the cut-off position.  I'm finding that the only way to start the engine is to "Ctrl+E" if this happens.

Again, is there something that I am doing wrong?

The Lear 35A is a great aircraft sim, and I'm really enjoying it.  I hope I can get these little problems cleared up.

Thank you,

Bob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is not a problem with the LJ35A. I would try 2 things:

1/ use the maintenance and repair the aircraft. May be it will be ok after.

2/ If not try to load a default ULM aircraft with engine not runing. Save the situation. Select it as the starter situation for the next FSX start. Quit FSX, start FSX again, load the starter situation with ULM aircraft, check that engine is not running, load the LJ35A.

Hope it will be ok after that. Let us know  :wink:

Pascal

Hello Pascal,

Thank you.  I'll try this when I get back.

I failed to let you know, but I'm using P3Dv3.4.  I don't know if that would make any difference.

Thank you,

Bob

Hey Cool, yes I fixed it.  I'm embarrassed to say what the problem was, but here goes.....When I updated P3D to version 3.4, it changed all of my settings back to default and the default setting in aircraft realism is "auto-rudder".  In changing stuff back, I missed that. The fix was just to uncheck to box.  ;)  It works perfect now.

It can't get any simpler than that.  I appreciate all of your help.

Thank you,

Bob