Hey all,

I am quite new to flightsimming and have not discovered all add-ons yet. But still have more than essential tools to get started, even tried VATsim as well and its all awesome.

My question is, after downloading The Multi Crew Exp. Demo - for the voice interaction with ATC puposes only, it seems to be limited to support few aicrafts only. Is that correct? But still the best ATC addon with speech recognition.

The reason i dont use VATSIM is because i want to create different scenarios at different time of day and weather when simming in the evening.

I use the following add-ons:

PMDG 737ngx + FS2CREW Reeboot

Ocationally A2A C172R

Can someone please recommend me a ATC addon with speech recognition similar to Multi Crew Experience?

Thank you!

/JBJ

P3D V3 - AS2016 - REX - ORBX FTX

You will NOT find a better one. Multi Crew Experince (MCE) is compatible with nearly all Carenados and other standard aircrafts as well as all PMDG and A2A aircrafts. Only the more complex ones are mentioned at the homepage.

The support is also excellent and the software is continously developed (now for FSLabs airbus).

You can create your own checklist readings according to your real life company. With voxkey, which is part of the software package, you can even create own flows or commands, e.g. after start items, after landing items etc., or play sounds.

I would never fly a multi crew aircraft without MCE, i.e. FO or Captain, which would be unrealistic.

FScrew is miles behind with its capabilities.

It runs outside the sim. You will not regret the purchase I guess.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

As far as I understand, Multi Crew Experience is not really an ATC Addon. It just offers a speech recognition Interface to the ATC addon (or the default ATC).

I am using PF3 as ATC Addon. As far as I know MCE works with PF3. But you can also use any other voice recognition Software (like Voxkey) and set it up to work with PF3 (I use DWVAC).

As for the virtual first officer function, if you only fly the 737 and already have fs2crew I think you don't really need MCE for that. But with MCE you can have a virtual first officer for a lot of different aircraft.

As far as I understand, Multi Crew Experience is not really an ATC Addon

Correct.

It's much much more than that.

Total Crew Simulation, built for creativity, using natural speech.

Support for PF3, Radar Contact ATC and Native ATC are just some of the features.

Can use it for fun, or as real world pilot would do, for recurrent training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRLYAwDFM9c 

The above video is using a TTS voice for extreme flexibility (reading ANY QRH for ANY airline), but MCE comes with 9 pre-recorded voices to choose from, if audio is the only thing you care about.

Hi again and thank you for reply!

It is more clarified for me now and understand that MCE has alot more features to offer than I first thought! 
I wish i knew about this before i went to FS2CREW! But i will advance and purchase it later. Meanwhile ill just have to check out other ATC addons, hopefully a good one with voice recognition!

Cheers, have a nice one!

/JB