Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

Daniel Fall repaint N108MS

Hello everyone,

My first post on the Ifly 737 Avsim forum.

My question is..

Does anyone know if Daniel Fall is still active with IFly.  He has numerous repaints of this incredible aircraft, but an email to him a week ago has elicited no response.  I also posted this same question on the Flight1 Ifly forum and got no response there either. I am hoping for better things here.

I want to contact Daniel for two reasons .... 

1. I would dearly love him to modify somewhat (change of colors, different tailplane stabiliser color and design, different registration number and an aircraft name just under the cockpit windows. and,

2. His Virtual Cockpit is greyed out completely with the LCDs black.  When power is applied the LCDs come alive with the revelant information but the rest of the cockpit is and remains, greyed out.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with Nr 2.

The reason for Nr 1 is that I believe I have to have Daniels permission to alter any of his designs or for me to commission anyone else to do so.  I would point out that I am not a painter, so I would be requesting someone else to do this if Daniel cannot.  I would have no problems releasing (with Daniels permission) the new paint as freeware.

Well thats it for now.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards to all

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hey guys and girls,

What is happening here????  Is there really nobody who can help me?

I have resolved the greyed out VC problem and as there is obviously nobody out there who may also have this problem, I wont publish the details.  However, just in case, please feel free to contact me.

I am still wondering about obtaining Daniels permission to change his repaint.  If I cannot contact him using reasonable efforts, can I go ahead with this but not upload to AVSIM?

I really would like some advice here as I have no intention to step on anyones' toes or upset anyone in any way

Thanks to all

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hello all,

Please regard this as abandoned.  I am incredibly afraid that I may have sparked the hottest topic on AVSIM forums with this question.  The replies have been overwhelming.

I may try the same question on Xplane forums to see if I can get some sort of response

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.

Well you are not alone my friend. There are several topics with 2k views and 0 replies.

Ifly is that good or only 5 people have ifly stuff.

+1 for the sarcasm ;)

Ps i dont even have ifly planes

-Roland

Sparkie,

If you are looking for a really hot argument you have picked the wrong subject.  I can only agree with you.  Just for info, the Ifly product is incredible and there are heaps of repaints for both the 747 and the 737.  I simply want to modify a design and change colors.  Cannot see any complications or problems with doing it, if one knows how.

I also believe you have to get permission from the original painter but how one gets this if nobody replies is beyond me.  I would think the silence just encourages illegal activity.  So very SAD .

Anyway, thanks for your response and my apologies for my tardy reply.

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

Wizzards,

Good Morning matey and Seasons Greetings to you.

I am afraid that I have been there, done that (no T-shirt however)  Unfortunately, there was less response response there than there was here.  It would appear to be a very closed shop or I am using the wrong soap or something.

I simply have no idea how to go about this.  I am of the belief that I have to get the authors permission to modify an existing paint job.  However, I have emailed Daniel, and tried to get in touch via this and other forums.  The overall response has been a total of two responses (both here) from probably ten different efforts to try to get this done for me. It seems that I have two choices .... proceed illegally or just give it up. Again, I just do not know how to go about this in a way that will elicit some positive response.  

Thanks again for your reply. 

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.