Sign in to follow this  
billgustaf

Shame on inquisitive Graphics FS Kneeboard2

Sometime back I wrote that this software quit monthly updates and no longer appears in the App Store. Today it indicated an update was available, and when I clicked to update, it disabled all functions to view airports and approaches, which I could previously do with the outdated cycle. Metars and weather info is also no longer usable. It seems that only sectional charts and aircraft checklists continue to work ( so far). This was once a great app and it was a purchased product. I now feel cheated out of my money and am appalled at the sneaky approach they took to inactivate my app's features. Steer clear of this company and its other products -and if you have the app, don't try to "update it".

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Same thing just happened to me this afternoon. :sad: 

It will still view pdfs from the dropbox, though, which is about 90% of my use anyway.

BTW, since it appears to be gone from the Apple store, make sure you back it up to a PC/MAC with iTunes, as without that you won't be able to reinstall it again if it's ever removed from the device or you get a new one.

Regards