Sign in to follow this  
macpilot

GSX PMDG 777 No Parking Spots Listed Only Runways

Before any one asks. Yes posted this on FSDT forum. No answer yet. Based on the "How It Works" section in the manual. After landing CTRL+F12 should bring up a list of parking facilities. After landing on rwy 9R at LFPG the list is only of  "Runway NN Start". Even though the window heading says "Select Parking Facility at LFPG Charles-de-Gaulle (1/4)". What am I doing wrong? How do I get a list of parking facilities?

GSX PMDG 777 P3d 3.5

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This has been covered multiple times in their forum as well as how to troubleshoot. First you need to use GSX custom parking menu to see what AFCAD is being read by GSX.

If that airport uses multiple AFCADS then you will need to use the GSX . ini file to not read the second AFCAD and only use the one AFCAD that has the parking spots in it .

This also has nothing to do with PMDG or their aircraft so you probably would've been better to post this in the FSX forum.

Sometimes developers use multiple AFCADS in there sceneries and you need to suppress the AFCAD that only has run away information and it via the GSX ini file.

Jim,

Thanks for your quick reply. I wonder why this was not mentioned in the beginning of their manual. I know this is not a PMDG or P3d issue. But, I thought that this would be a better place. Based on using PMDG and P3d. Also, when I was deciding to buy GSX I received good replies from people on this forum. Who use the product.

BTW I also had the same issue at KJFK.

Thanks Again.

Bill McCracken

Jim,

An update to your reply. My problem was solved by making the Parking facilities window larger. Making the listing for available gates and parking visible.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken