Sign in to follow this  
paulyg123

Sanity Check new computer P3D- Advice needed -

Well, with the title of your thread as "Sanity Check P3D" I would recommend if you intend to "study" flight simulation to go with P3D.

I switched from FSX and find P3D a more immersive study, better graphics, better memory management (with some caveats).

Buy or build it yourself is your decision.  The system you are looking at will certainly run either sim very well, but will still probably CTD if you move all the sliders to the far right with lots of add-ons.

XP is always an option as well. No memory issues whatsoever there.

I fly P3D and XPlane11 beta.

I have a lot of money invested in P3D add-ons and the sim is absolutely stunning and with the right payware aircraft, very realistic.

That being said if you are on a tight budget XP11 offers incredible value for money and is very enjoyable and realistic "out of the box".

Kind regards,

Let Cyberpowerpc build you one that you can customize yourself

cyberpowerpc.com

Once built use 5OFF as a coupon

Free shipping

Great deals and good prices

Try it

Bo Klop