Sign in to follow this  
Hark1

VRinsight CDU 1 having no effect as CDU....

Hi,

I have just bought the VRinsight CDU1 (from the SerialFP2 range)- it has a two line LCD disply, not a full screen like the CDU 2. I am having trouble getting it to work. It works fine as a radio, when I set it to the radio function, but has no effect as a CDU-what is was built to do! It shows what i type on the CDU on the LCD, but not on the sim. I have tried it in the planes that it is supposed to be compatible with, but it doesn't work. I am running P3D V3.4 on Windows 10. And whilst I'm on the topic, when it does work how can I program it? I can't program it through LINDA as it is not picked up as a joystick. I do have a registered version of FSUIPC4 as well, and have followed a tutorial (.pdf) but I can't program it there.

Thanks a lot

Harry Karmel

And yes, I have read the manual!

It should support p3d- it works for fsx! No progress even with downloading from the link...