Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Richmond Airport (KRIC) scenery now for P3D in the library

The police car is now safely on the ground next to ambulances! Thanks for the update. Great regional airport!

:smile:

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Thank  you Shezryar  for a payware class piece of scenery,  works great in both FSX & P3Dv3.1, My wife and I visited old friends in Richmond 12years ago, it brings back treasured memories of

visiting the air museum there...... now I understand sadly closed. We met and were taken around the exhibits by a marvellous gentleman John Bannister. ex fighter pilot who flew 

​with the 364th FG, 8th Air Force in WWII, based at RAF Honington  just a short distance from where we live in UK. As an ex glider pilot and aviation enthusiast the whole visit was

totally unforgettable.

Installed and tested... as expected this is payware quality freeware from Shez.... thank you sir for your time and dedication  :drinks:

WAT1460.png

Is this scenery possibly still available? The download link isn't good anymore. Thank you.

ATP BE300 BE400 CE500 CE560XL DA20 MU300

1 hour ago, snpower said:

Is this scenery possibly still available? The download link isn't good anymore. Thank you.

I think this is it https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=197530

If you search for KRIC and order by date, it is the top one. Worked in 4.5HF2, but haven't tried in in v5.

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT